Whatever the resort looks like.
The DPS Women's Nina F99 Foundation Ski sets a new standard for all-mountain versatility on mixed snow. With a waist width of 99mm, the Nina still floats through those few-and-far-between powder days, but it still transitions into those average ski days spent skiing on or off piste. Its rockered tip and tail provides additional float through powder, and camber underfoot ensures excellent edge control when you're carving down corduroy.
DPS' new Foundation construction employs the finest ingredients in order to perform on any terrain with ease. The core blends poppy poplar with shock-absorbing bamboo, while stiff carbon and flexible fiberglass laminates laid above and below the wood core ensures a light, responsive, and torsionally stiff feel all over the mountain. The World Cup race base ensures a speedy ride, while the textured top sheet prevents snow from building up and weighing you down.
- This all-mountain ski plays on all sorts of mixed snow
- 99mm waist width floats pow and moves quickly from edge to edge
- Rocker tip and tail is easy to turn and scrubs speed quick
- Camber underfoot ensures excellent edge control on hardpack
- Core blends poppy poplar with shock-dampening bamboo
- Foundation construction utilizes carbon and fiberglass laminates
- Item #DPK000P
- Q & A
Great all-around ski.
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I'm regularly a snowboarder, and decided to get back onto skis. I'm glad I bought these. They have great edge control, to get rid of the awkward transition between sports. I've used them in a variety of conditions. They float really well, and provide great control. Great skis for all over the mountain.