The secret to speedy skinners.
You usually catch your breath before your backcountry buddies reach the summit, and through various, exasperated attempts at asking you how you skin so fast, you decide it would be better left to their imaginations, knowing full well you owe most of the credit to the DPS Women's Nina 99 Tour 1 Ski. The Nina is perhaps the most versatile plank in the DPS women's collection, and a Tour 1 construction makes these sticks weigh around two pounds each. What that means for you is that you're guaranteed a lighter feel on the skintrack, as well as a cruiser downhill ride whether you're floating pow, chopping crud, or edging hardpack in a steep couloir.
- Versatile ski in DPS's light Tour 1 construction for touring
- Playful 99mm waist rides variable conditions found in backcountry
- Rockered tip with wide shovel optimizes powder navigation
- Traditional camber underfoot edges on firmer snow
- Carbon fiber capped to a sturdy balsa wood core
- Item #DPK001A