Lotus 138 Powderworks Ski
Complete your quiver with the deep snow-loving, super-fat, fully rockered Lotus 138 Powderworks Ski from DPS. This powder specific ski is a beefed up version of the popular Lotus 124 for riders who love a little extra float and waist width for the deepest days.
To get the most performance out of these behemoths they feature Alchemist construction and a fully rockered profile. The Alchemist lay-up revolves around a solid aspen core that, while heavier than some other DPS cores, produces a more consistent ride in chopped up in-bounds terrain while still being light enough to be used as an ultra-deep touring ski if you should feel so inclined. Sandwiched around that aspen core are multiple layers of carbon. Stretching from tip to tail and edge to edge, this carbon creates a stiff and responsive flex to power through crud and inspire confidence at high speeds. To cap off the Alchemist construction, a fast and wax absorbing sintered base makes sure that you aren't skating back to the lift after finding a powder stash at the end of a traverse. Coupling this in-bounds oriented construction with a full rocker profile allows you to float, slash, and charge your way through anything your favorite resort can throw at you.
- A powder ski designed for super deep in-bounds days
- Alchemist construction creates a durable and responsive ride
- Full rocker profile floats on deep snow to eliminate tip dive
- Long sidecut adds stability at high speeds and in chunder
- Taper in tip and tail allows for quick maneuvering
- Absorbent sintered base provides world cup level performance
- Full sidewall adds longevity and a damp feel
- DPS makes their skis in the USA
- Item #DPK0026