Why We Like The Lotus 124 Pagoda Ski
Whether we are arcing large turns through open powder fields or hitting cliffs at the resort, we trust the DPS Lotus 124 Pagoda Ski. This ski uses a perfect storm of a wide waist, long turn radius, stiff carbon construction, and a damp core to help us ski hard. This combination lets us feel comfortable in the deepest snow while charging as hard as possible.
- Powder skis made for charging inbounds and out
- 124mm waist provides ample float and stability
- 23m turn radius is stable at high speed
- Low gradual rocker offers a long edge and float
- Camber underfoot creates edge hold on crusty snow
- Stiffer flex encourages big air and high speed turns
- Carbon fiber laminate creates stiffness and response
- Horizontally laminated core provides a damp ride
- Item #DPKC03F
- 178cm, 185cm, 191cm
- [178cm] 140 / 124 / 130mm, [185cm] 141 / 124 / 131mm, [191cm] 142 / 124 / 132mm
- Turn Radius
- rocker / camber / rocker
- paulownia, ash, aspen
- Rockwell 48 steel
- World Cup
- Claimed Weight
- [pair, 178cm] 8lb 6.8oz, [185cm] 8lb 9.6oz, [191cm] 9lb 4.4oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
- freeride/powder skiing, backcountry skiing
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help