A fat ski that handles variable conditions.
The DPS Lotus shape is legendary among dedicated powderhounds. Whether you've been skiing pow in Hokkaido, the North Cascades, or the Wasatch, you've undoubtedly seen a pair of Lotus skis floating down pow that's too deep for most skiers, but a ski this powder-focused can struggle through snow that's only slightly variable, so DPS hooked their Lotus 124 Alchemist Ski with a Pure Carbon construction and vibration-damping units in the tip and tail to really change the game for fat skis on mixed snow. Of course, the Lotus Alchemist is still best ridden in bottomless conditions, but those vibration-damping units make sure you don't ride down firmer sections like you're skiing on jackhammers. DPS also updated this ski with a sandwich construction and a sustainable aspen wood core to give the ski a refined flex pattern that responds well to chopped snow in-bounds and variable conditions in the backcountry.
- A dedicated powder ski built lighter and stiffer
- Fat 124mm waist is ideal for the deepest powder days
- Early rise tip navigates soft snow on the uphill and downhill
- Alchemist Pure Carbon construction with vibration-damping units
- Designed and built in Salt Lake City, Utah
- Item #DPK000U