Need advice picking the right gear for your next adventure?Talk to a Gearhead
The Lotus 124 2.0 Alchemist Ski, dubbed by many as one of the best ever skis from DPS, has taken another step forward in becoming the most versatile deep pow shape on the planet. That latest tweaks come in the form of a refined flex profile, subtle rocker refinements, and new tip shaping. These small adjustments make a big difference and you'll see the benefits in a smoother entry into turns and overall, a more poised powder ski.
Its wide waist keeps you afloat through the deepest days while the rocker profile keeps your tips from being buried when you're charging chest deep snow. The lightweight wood core is reinforced with a light carbon fiber laminate that provides structure to the lively core for a pop in your turns. A medium turn radius and the versatile shape of the ski ensure you'll have fun making turns through trees, bowls, and chutes alike. When the snow just won't stop coming down, the Lotus 124 2.0 is the deep-snow specialty tool you need.
- Deep snow ski with versatile shape for storms that won't stop
- 124mm waist delivers buoyancy through snow on the deepest days
- Rocker profile keeps tips afloat through fresh, untouched pockets
- Wood core is lightweight and responsive for lively turns in powder
- Carbon fiber laminate gives structure while keeping ski poppy
- Lightweight UHMW sidewalls deliver a smooth slide through the snow
- Medium turn radius allows versatility in turns from trees to bowls
- DPS designs mega-wide skis for mega-deep pow in Salt Lake City, UT
- Item #DPK001L