Select a Size
Select a Color
Koala F119 Ski
Built for powder-hungry animals like the DPS Cinematic skiers (and yourself, naturally), the DPS Koala F119 Ski is a hard-charging fatty that wants to play in the deep, butter in the soft, and catch plenty of air. With a generous 119mm waist underfoot, it boasts a wide base for maximum float, with rockered tips and tails providing effortless sailing and the ability to ski out of your landings switch. Traditional camber underfoot helps you carve when you find yourself riding the groomers back to the lift line, with a high-angle taper on the edges for immediate response no matter what type of snow you're hitting. Bamboo and poplar in the core enhance the Koala's natural inclination to float, all with the added strength of lightweight carbon stringers and triaxial fiberglass, so you still obtain powerful response and handling when the blower pow turns to chopped-up crud.
- An animal of a ski for fulfilling all your powder day dreams
- Wide waist designed for maximum float on the softest days
- Twin-tip profile offers playful, easy turning in deep snow
- Enough camber underfoot for decent handling on the groomers
- Lightweight bamboo and poplar for playful pop in the powder
- Carbon and triaxial fiberglass add strength and dampening
- Item #DPK0028
- 179cm, 184cm
- [179cm] 142 / 119 / 129mm, [184cm] 143 / 119 / 130mm
- Turn Radius
- bamboo, poplar, fiberglass, carbon laminate
- wide profile Rockwell 48
- high graphite World Cup race
- Claimed Weight
- [179cm] 9lb 11.2oz, [184cm] 10lb 3oz, [189cm] 10lb 12.8oz
- Recommended Use
- freeride/powder skiing
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?
April 21, 2020
Beasts that can handle ANYTHING!
- I've put it through the wringer
- Size Bought
- 5` 8"
- 185 lbs
I can't say how much I love these skis. They absolutely rip in POW, Chunder, Dust on Crust, and real life tracked out resort pow. I skied them this year in deep blower pow in BC on a 3 day heli trip. They handled everything so awesome but lets be honest most decent pow skis can handle 3 feet of untracked just fine. Where these skis shine is really in the variable resort powder. I skied them in many Powdered frenzied days at Alta and Snowbird this year. They are so incredibly damp they just absorb it all and it feels amazing. They have NO SPEED LIMIT! I CANT WAIT TO GET BACK TO THEM NEXT YEAR.