Select Style & Size:
Extendable Ski Poles
The DPS Extendable Ski Poles provide that uncanny combination of toughness and lightness that backcountry tourers look for. The upper shaft is all carbon to keep weight down, and the aluminum lower shaft keeps the pole stiff for solid planting. The poles are adjustable to accommodate the ideal lengths you want for uphill and downhill travel. DPS lengthened the freeride grip to let you choke down the pole on a steep section of the skin track.
- Ski pole has that remarkable combination of lightness and resilience
- Light carbon upper shaft paired with a tough aluminum lower shaft
- Adjustable length gives a secure hold with a flick of the switch
- Freeride grip and basket with snowflake-inspired details
- Longer grip ideal for side-hilling steep skintracks
- Item #DPKC01R
- [lower] carbon [upper] aluminum
- Adjustable Length
- 110 - 140cm
- Locking Mechanism
- powder, snowflake-inspired
- Claimed Weight
- [pair] 1lb 3oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.