Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Alpine Skis we have in stock.View Similar Products
Cassiar A94 Special Edition Ski
You're a groomer-kinda guy but that doesn't mean you don't rip when there's a few inches of powder just sitting there off-trail, beckoning. This is where the DPS Cassiar A94 Special Edition Ski comes in. Built with ideal dimensions for crossing that boundary, you can take this pair of sticks and spend just as much time tasting the soft stuff as you do railing fresh corduroy. Early rise in the tips helps you sail over softies and crud alike, the rockered tails won't trip you up as you weave your way through the trees on your way back to the trial, and there's just enough camber underfoot to help you pop effortlessly through each turn. DPS was also kinda enough to laminate the cores with carbon fiber to keep them stiff enough for high speeds, yet light enough to hoist onto your shoulder if you decide to go for a little bootpack.
- Versatile all-mountain skis that rip well in mixed conditions
- Trail-loving mid-width waist can handle smaller storms like a champ
- Rocker tip and tail help you initiate and exit turns with ease
- Camber underfoot keeps edge-to-edge response time poppy and quick
- Alchemist construction uses two layers of carbon for dampening power
- Aspen wood core ensures that the Cassiar is poppy and playful
- Item #DPK002R
- 178cm, 185cm
- [178cm] 131 / 94 / 110mm, [185cm] 133 / 94 / 111mm
- Turn Radius
- [178cm] 19m, [185cm] 19.5m
- aspen, carbon fiber laminate
- wide profile Rockwell 48 steel
- World Cup
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain skiing
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?