They won't let you down.
It's always a bit of a gamble when you're selecting your planks for a week-long ski trip. If you're a blissfully ignorant optimist you'll hope for the best and exclusively tote along your ultra-fat 130mm boards, but if you're more realistic and looking for a guaranteed good time, chances are you'll have your DPS Cassiar 95 Foundation Skis in tow as you jet off for the holidays.
The Cassiar 95 sports a 95mm waist that stays afloat in fresh snow and lays it down in firm variable conditions. The rockered tip eases turn initiation and keeps you on the surface while you're plowing through an unexpected 6 inches of fresh, and camber underfoot lets you rally groomers until the cows come home. Poppy poplar and vibration-damping bamboo work in harmony to deliver a smooth and playful ride, while carbon and fiberglass laminates strengthen and stabilize the ski so you can let it rip on the steeps with confidence and control.
- A versatile pair of sticks for the resort or backcountry
- 95mm waist can handle fluff and crud
- Rockered tip eases turn initiation
- Camber underfoot lets you lay into turns on firm snow
- Poplar wood core is light and playful
- Bamboo dampens vibrations for a smooth ride
- Carbon and fiberglass add strength and stiffness
- Short turn radius is zippy and maneuverable
- Item #DPK001G