Superlight stiffness for the frontside.
When you're used to skiing lightweight planks in the backcountry, then anything heavier pulls you off the chairlift during those occasional resort days. Boasting the newest construction from DPS, the Cassiar 95 Alchemist Ski maintains that superlight feel you're used to, except it has the stiffness to provide the speedy performance that frontside rippers look for. Vibration-damping units at the tip and tail keep the ride smooth no matter how fast you're cruising. DPS also updated this ski with raised binding plates, semi-capped sidewalls, and a sustainable aspen wood core to simultaneously tighten the turn radius and increase durability.
- Superlight ski with the stiffness required for all-mountain skiing
- Lean 95mm waist excels on variable and firm snow
- Early rise tip navigates over softer, deeper snow
- Camber underfoot gives a solid edge on icy hardpack
- Alchemist Pure Carbon construction with vibration damping tips
- Pre-impregnated carbon ensures infinite flex that never breaks down
- Designed with love in Salt Lake City, Utah
- Item #DPK000Y