There's always a reason.
You're well aware that good turns don't just happen by accident—it's no coincidence that your DPS Cassiar 85 Alchemist Skis slice and dice smooth snowy slopes with the accuracy of a major league pitcher and the power of a greedy dictator. These lean carvers boast an 85mm waist that thrives in firm snow, with a maneuverable early rise tip and carve-happy camber underfoot.
Inside these skinny sticks you'll find a light and playful wood core, backed with vibration-tuned carbon for a stable ride top to bottom. The core of the Alchemist series is an updated version of the sleek Pure3 series, with a damper feel that cuts chatter in chunder and keeps your ride smooth. The short, zippy turn radius is nimble and responsive in tight terrain, and the speedy World Cup bases zip you down to the bottom at the end of the day when you're ready to make a beeline for the bar.
- A frontside carver with backcountry capabilities
- 85mm waist eases edge to edge transition
- Early rise tip eases turn initiation
- Camber underfoot lets you rail hardpack
- Aspen wood is light and playful
- Vibration-tuned carbon provides strength without the weight
- Short, zippy turn radius is nimble and maneuverable
- Made in Salt Lake City, Utah
- Item #DPK001F