Up To 50% Off:
Select a size:
Why We Like The Pagoda Tour 112 RP Ski
We take the Pagoda Tour RP 112’s out when the forecast delivers deep conditions and we want to squeeze in as many skintrack laps as possible. DPS’ RP shaping makes use of a short turn radius and deep rocker lines to ensure skiers of all ability levels intuitively rise above deep powder snow. Pagoda Tour construction uses the highest quality materials, including two wood species and aerospace-grade foam to achieve a weight range that typically corresponds with much thinner skis. This special edition Midnight Rider top sheet serves as a sign of recognition for the core members of skiing’s culture whose hunt for powder is not limited by the confines of daylight.
- Touring skis serve as our powder-specialist for backcountry days
- 112mm waist floats amongst deep snow yet can handle firm conditions
- Tip and tail rocker makes it easy to wash the tails out into a drift
- Dual carbon laminates supply an energetic turning platform
- Rockwell 48 steel edges and World Cup base perform consistently
- Multi-layer woodcore and sandwich construction enhance ski longevity
- Camber underfoot bites initially and freeride flat tail finishes the turn
- DPS skis are handmade in Salt Lake City with pristine quality
- Item #DPKC034
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.