Up To 50% Off:
Select a size:
Why We Like The Pagoda Tour 100 RP Ski
When we decide to leave the powder panic of the resort to the crowded masses, we rely on the 100RP Pagoda Tour Skis to escort us to untouched fields of snow under the power of our own legs. DPS’ Pagoda Tour construction implements lightweight wood species, carbon laminates, and aerospace-grade foam to place this ski in a weight range typically associated with ski-mountaineering skis.
This low weight makes the longest approaches and ski-touring missions more digestible, yet thanks to DPS’ long-standing experience with carbon ski construction, this version of the 100RP offers impressive bump-absorption that won’t shy away from variable snow conditions—or even the occasional resort day. This special edition top sheet pays homage to the core members of skiing’s culture that ascend the skintrack long before the sun comes up to make it to work on time, and keep the dream alive.
- Touring ski suited for a wide variety of backcountry snow conditions
- 100mm waist floats in boot-deep powder and turns on a dime
- Tip and tail rocker with camber underfoot supplies instinctive pivoting
- Short 15m turn radius supplies intuitive turning in soft snow
- Carbon laminate offers enhanced stability and stiffness
- Sandwich construction and steel edges ensure the ski will last
- RP shaping and tapered tip help the ski rise above powder
- Item #DPKC02X
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.