Why We Like The Christa DIY Pant
When we need to pack light on a big camping trip we toss on the Christa DIY Pant knowing we can trust them from the trail to the campsite. The synthetic construction handles snags from sticks, movement from hiking, and even drys quickly if the weather turns sour.
- Adventure ready pants that have your back all day long
- Synthetic blend wicks moisture and moves with you
- Relaxed fit helps you move when active, boosts comfort
- Oversized drawstring waistband locks in a reliable fit
- Gusseted crotch further ensures complete freedom
- 7 pockets keep important items securely nearby
- Item #DVW000H
- 52% modal, 28% recycled polyester, 12% polyester, 6% cotton, 2% spandex
- 2 hand, 2 zippered side, 3 back
- Gusseted Crotch
5 based on 1 ratings
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
February 14, 2022
- I've put it through the wringer
These are the best pants. They are super comfortable and stretchy. I ordered them because I need a work pant since we are in the middle of rebuilding our deck. These are everything I was looking for and more. The fit is great and the waist band is amazing. High waisted but not too high. I can even dress them up and wear them casually with cute sneakers and a jean jacket. I am anywhere from a 29-32 in pants or 8-12, and I got the 10/12 size. It fits me well. I need to get the second color in these! They are the best!
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help