Select style & size:Select options
Strada USH 650b Tire
When the weekend comes and your friends are planning group road rides, you're more likely to be planning your escape from the beaten path, diving down not-so manicured roads to find a bit of serenity. While finding the right crew to skip out on coffee rides for a rough-around-the-edges adventure can be challenging, finding a tire that holds up to your mission can be even harder. Fortunately the engineers at Donnelly understand, and must have some kind of hankering for the same kind of adventure with the Strada USH 650b Tire. Built for the ultimate adventure bike touring, the Strada USH takes its name from the southernmost city in the world, Ushuaia, located on the island of Tierra del Fuego, Argentina — home to miles of roads, paved and unpaved, to satiate your craving for adventure.
The Strada USH comes ready to roll with reliable rubber compound that grips road and gravel with serious conviction. It features a smooth, quick-rolling center track for charging down straightaways, and raised herringbone tread on the sides that hold tight in corners to keep you planted to the pavement. To keep you rolling on rough roads, Donnelly equips the tire with an integrated puncture protection belt underneath its tread to hold up to branches and sharp rocks.
- A reliable partner for all-road adventures
- Raised chevron side tread for cornering confidence
- Fast, smooth center tread keeps you rolling quickly
- Integrated puncture protection belt shields from flats
- Toss in your favorite tubes and roll in comfort
- Wide profiles allow lower tire pressures and increased traction
- Item #DLL000D
- 650b x 42mm, 650b x 50mm
- integrated puncture protection belt
- Claimed Weight
- [42mm] 494g, [50mm] 610g
- Recommended Use
- gravel, road cycling, bike touring
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?