Select style & size:Select options
Aggressive grip in the wet and greasy.
Seeing Portland is known for perpetual deluges and rainy weather, the appropriately named PDX Tubeless Tire by Donnelly ensures reassurance and grip when you're racing across mud-caked courses and rain-soaked grass fields. Although it's great at racing across muddy, rain-soaked courses, it still performs admirably in a wide variety of conditions, thanks to its center knobs aligned for fast-rolling speed on packed dirt and pavement. The fast-rolling center is complemented with leading edge knobs for grip as you lean into corners, so you don't wash out without warning.
This particular version of the PDX Tire is setup for either running tubes or going tubeless, setting up quite easily in tubeless form for those desiring a bit more grip at lower pressures, as well as self-sealing reassurance. Additionally, it has an Aramid-reinforced bead that protects it from race-stopping punctures, slits, and cuts.
Please note, Donnelly Tires were formerly known as Clement, but have changed their name due to a licensing agreement. If you've been running Clement Tires on your bike for years, rest assured that Donnelly has retained the exact design, rubber compounds, and tread patterns for those tires of the same name.
- Designed for cyclocross racing on wet, mud-caked courses
- Center knobs aligned for fast-rolling on dirt and pavement
- Leading edge knobs for grip as you lean into corners
- Tubeless-ready for lowering pressure to gain traction
- Can be run either in tubeless form or with tubes
- Aramid-reinforced bead for flat protection
- Item #DLL0003
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I use this as the only tire for gravel, CX racing, and just rolling local MTB trails. It is grippy when it needs to be and flows when you hope it would.
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
Sets up tubeless super easy. Great in the mud while still rolling quickly.