Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select Style & Size:
Own the race course.
Designed for virtually any condition, the Donnelly MXP Tubeless Tire maximizes versatility for cyclocross racers encountering everything from moderate mud to grassy fields, hard-packed dirt to smooth pavement. This tubeless-ready tire sits at 33-millimeters wide, allowing you to drastically drop tire pressures for greater traction and bump compliance, regardless if you're cross racing or just putting in some training miles on your favorite stretch of back road.
This all-around cyclocross tire features a more classic tread profile, except for a few modern updates like precise flex grooves along the center for course-conforming grip, alongside aggressive side knobs for added stability and acceleration out of corners. The softer rubber compound readily grips to off-road surfaces, as well as adding a bit of cushioning from harsh terrain. It's reinforced with Aramid along the casing, so it's not as prone to punctures from road debris and rough surfaces.
- All-conditions cyclocross tire for racing and training
- Tubeless-ready casing allows for running at lower pressures
- 33-millimeter width gives you off-road traction and grip
- Precise flex grooves down center with aggressive side knobs
- Softer rubber compound grips well and softens harsh terrain
- Reinforced with Aramid for extra protection from punctures
- Item #DLL0002
4 based on 1 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.