Don Joy Bionic Knee Brace
Bionic Knee Brace
For support, stability, and protection from lateral forces on your next jog or hike, reach for the Don Joy Bionic Knee Brace. It'll give you reliable Patella support and prevent hyperextension, so you can get back to enjoying the outdoor activities you love, even when you may not be 100%. The asymmetrical hem lines and stretch webbing closure give you a proper and secure fit, while the anti-migration technology ensures that it stays where it's supposed to. Your knee is supported by bilateral polycentric hinges with hyperextension stops, keeping everything in place and giving you the stability you need to perform at your highest. For convenience, it's got a high stash pocket to hold your cards or keys when you're out on the road, and reflective detailing to keep you visible when you're running in the dark.
- A brace with the support and stability you need to get back outside
- Bilateral hinges support the knee and prevent hyperextension
- Stretch webbing straps provide a secure and comfortable fit
- Anti-migration technology prevents slipping to keep it in place
- Perforated neoprene ensures breathability during active pursuits
- Small stash pocket holds cards and keys for longer runs
- Reflective detailing keeps you visible when you train in low light
- Item #DJO0001
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
partially tore my meniscus earlier this season. i put off going to the doctor becasue you know.... its costs an arm and a leg. Purchased this guys becasue i couldnt risk injuring it again while trying to recover and it was a knee saver. prevents the knee from hyper extending and keeps everything locked into place. the only thing i dont enjoy is how it sometimes bunches up cause some abrasion behind the knee. other than getting over that it is just good insurance to ski with one when you have already messed up a knee.