Don Joy Anaform Deluxe Knit Knee Sleeve
Anaform Deluxe Knit Knee Sleeve
For athletes dealing with nagging knee pain there's the Don Joy Anaform Deluxe Knit Knee Sleeve. It's low-profile and lightweight, with just the right amount of support to help you stay running, practicing, and training through minor knee injuries. The extra-large silicone buttress protects and supports the kneecap while reducing pain and swelling, and the 4-way stretch knit material offers lots of breathability, flex and comfort, so you'll barely notice that it's on during activity. Expansion panels and an anti-migration hemline ensure that you've got a comfortable fit that won't slide out of place, while antimicrobial technology fights odor and deterioration to ensure long-lasting performance.
- A supportive and comfortable sleeve for aching knees
- Extra-large silicone buttress supports and stabilizes the patella
- 4-way stretch knit offers breathable comfort during activity
- Anti-migration hemline prevents slippage while you move
- Expansion panels deliver a comfortable and ergonomic fit
- Antimicrobial technology prevents odor build up to keep it fresh
- Reflective details keep you visible for low-light runs
- Item #DJO0005
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
This provides great patella support if you have an injury involving instability. The buttress ring surrounds and supports the knee cap, and the knit fabric is cozy on the leg. The anti migration rubber is also nice. It's a little bit of kind-of sticky rubber on the upper (thigh) side of the sleeve that grips and doesn't slide. I'd recommend this for light support of knee injuries, in cases where a full brace isn't needed.