Why We Like The CFX3 95 Dual Zone Powered Cooler
Anyone who has camped in warmer months for more than a few nights knows just how much of a pain it can be to monitor ice levels and drain off excess water from your cooler. Dometic’s CFX3 95 Dual Zone cooler implements an integrated electronic compressor with adjustable temperature settings to keep your food cool and dual storage compartments allow for simultaneous cooling and freezing.
- Compressor-powered mobile cooler keeps food fresh without ice
- High-resolution display screen adjusts the temperature down to -7°F
- Spring-loaded aluminum handles are extremely durable
- 95L capacity fits 133 cans or a variety of food with the included dividers
- Phone-connectivity allows for remote temperature regulation
- Three-stage dynamic battery protection prevents dead car batteries
- Item #DET000Z
- [frame] ExoFrame, [handles] aluminum
- insulated cover
- 38in x 19in x 21in
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 5 year limited
What do you think about this product?
June 19, 2021
How many watts does this product take to run?
June 23, 2021
Hey Catherine. After reaching out to the manufacture, they were unable to answer this question. In order for this product to run efficiently it requires an input current of .94Amp at 120 volts.
April 16, 2021
How long does this take to ship to Surrey BC Canada
October 23, 2020
Can this be used as a semi truck refrigerator and can it be used both horizontally and vertically?
November 28, 2020
This cooler can be powered by AC or DC power. It should only be used right-side up (horizontally) as pictured.