Select Style & Size:
Why We Like The Dragon Cam Set
DMM's Dragon Cam is fiercer, stronger, and grippier than ever before. The biggest update for the new model is without a doubt the teeth, which are redesigned to net more friction on any rock. DMM studied the slipperiest rocks in order to determine the best grip, and the results are sharper teeth, increased surface area, and a raw Alu finish. The teeth's surface area tapers off right at the sweet spot to help us easily find the best placement in any given crack.
Other updates to the Dragon Cam that stood out to us include improved torsional rigidity, better ergonomics, and of course, a lower weight. Better torsional rigidity means the stem is less flexible for more security while you're placing it in horizontals. The new thumb press helps your second clean easier, and the extendable Dynatec sling sheds weight without decreasing strength. DMM kept the single stem and double axle design for a perfect passive placement.
- Camming devices that bite onto rocks with the grip of a dragon
- TripleGrip cam lobes with raw alu finish for a solid grip
- Single stem with dual axle for security and larger size ranges
- Extendable Dynatec with new thumb press for better control
- Sold in finger- hand- and fist-sized sets
- Item #DMMB012
- [cam surface] raw aluminum
- Placement Range
-  13 - 21 mm,  16 - 25 mm,  20 - 33 mm,  24 - 41 mm,  29 - 50 mm,  38 - 64 mm,  50 - 85 mm,  68 - 114 mm
-  9 kN,  12 kN,  14 kN,  14 kN,  14 kN,  14 kN,  14 kN,  14 kN
- Cam Lobes
- extendable sling
- Claimed Weight
-  2.6 oz,  2.9 oz,  3.4 oz,  3.8 oz,  4.2 oz,  5.2 oz,  6.9 oz,  9.7 oz
- trad climbing
- Manufacturer Warranty
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.