Ski GFX Compression DL-Wool Sock
The Dissent Ski GFX Compression DL-Wool Sock packs a punch when it comes to performance minded design. Constructed out of merino wool, the sock provides more padding and support in strategically mapped areas to accommodate a superior fit and feel when worn with ski boots. Merino wool also boasts odor resistance to cut back on wash cycles as well as being breathable to keep the foot cool after a full day of skiing.
- Keep your toes toasty warm when running laps all over the mountain
- Merino wool material is naturally odor resistant for all day use
- Compression cut makes a snug fit to promote performance on the hill
- Low-profile padding mapped specifically for ski boots
- Item #DSS0005
- Q & A
Great Compression Sock!
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I like to use compression socks when I'm touring and I've really been digging Dissent. They are definitely well made and don't stink after a long day in the backcountry. I'm a fan!