Select style & size:Select options
Seeing as how well received Fredrik's late-release board was last year, it only makes sense that Dinosaurs Will Die brought the Perry Snowboard back again this year, but with two new sizes to make it more widely available to the clamoring masses. All of Fred's favorite technical features are scrambled together in this freestyle deck to help you get loose in the park without losing any pop.
Its Am Camber profile is flat underfoot with a medium flex, and just a slight hint of rocker in the tip and tail, tailoring to riders with a taste for wall-riding, jibbing, and even one-footed wizardry, and all the other shenanigans you and your crew have on your hit list. DWD also threw in a lightweight poplar core with birch stringers to provide explosive pop without any extra bulk, as well as a SINtered base that maintains high speeds through slow, slushy days in the park. For everything from backyard jib setups to lapping the jump line, the Perry serves up just the dish.
- Re-issue of Perry's urban-oriented deck with new sizes
- Flat with slight rocker in tip and tail for easy sliding
- Medium flex offers pressed-out fun and reliable pop
- Poplar core with birch stringers for springy leverage
- Sintered base helps you stay fast through slow conditions
- Item #DWD001J