Select style & size:Select options
Nice to maet you.
Designed with Johnny Miller and his company of Magic Miners that hunt and harvest the stones for their handbuilt jewelry, the freestyle-focused Dinosaurs Will Die Maet Snowboard's graphic was masterfully handled by Third Eye Co. Complementing the look, this freestyle deck forgoes fancy tech and weird shapes in favor of camber, a twin shape, and a soft flex to deliver classic park performance.
The Maet's profile boasts a toned-down version of traditional camber that offers a more forgiving feel while still retaining the pop, stability, and edge hold you crave from camber. It has a lightweight and lively poplar core with tip-to-tail birch strips running along the inserts to increase strength, prevent blowouts, and enhance pop. Biax glass gives the board a loose feel for buttering and jibbing your way through the rail line, plus the extruded base is easy to repair when you ding it up during a session in the streets.
- Soft-flexing, true twin deck for park lap after park lap
- Camber profile is poppy and stable, yet still forgiving
- Graphic is designed by Third Eye Co.
- Lightweight poplar core keeps things lively
- Extruded base holds up against the steel in the park
- Tip-to-tail birch strips increase strength and pop
- Item #DWD0013