Select style & size:Select options
Ready to launch.
Jeff Keenan's pride and joy, the Dinosaurs Will Die Kwon Wide Snowboard, is an all-mountain ripper with a sweet tooth for high-powered park laps. Its poppy construction and catch-free camber help you dismantle everything from jump lines and hefty jibs to banked slalom runs, and the wide waist prevents any speed-sapping toe drag.
Action Camber is a hybrid camber that provides all the benefits of camber in a more forgiving and floaty package. Camber between the inserts gives it loaded pop, power transfer, and edge hold, transitioning to flat sections towards the tips for stability and fluid turn initiation. After the flat sections, there's slight rocker at the tips gives it a catch-free feel that saves your butt when you don't quite get your rotation around.
Biax glass gives the Kwon a buttery feel for tweaked presses and smooth turns, while carbon V's channel energy to the tips for energetic response and snappier ollies. The lively poplar core is enhanced with birch strips running along the inserts, from tip to tail, that increase stomping strength and enhance pop. And since it's the highest-end board in DWD's line, it's upgraded with a sintered base for kicker-clearing speed and greater durability over its cheaper extruded counterparts.
- All-mountain freestyle with an aggressive feel
- Action Camber for locked-in response with catch-free tips
- Medium flex pattern inspires confidence across the mountain
- Twin shape keeps you balanced for dialing in switch tricks
- Lively poplar wood core with birch strips for strength
- V-shaped carbon at tips for energy transfer and pop
- Sintered base for kicker-clearing speed and durability
- Item #DWD001D