Select style & size:Select options
Made to handle higher speeds when tearing apart the entire mountain and sending jumps in the park, the Duke Dinosaurs Will Die has a wider waist width for more power and stability, while a medium flex pattern allows you to maintain a level of play when getting down on the park's rail line without compromising response or pop. The Goldicam profile is flat underfoot for easy control and float in pow, while the directional twin shape keeps you charging at high speeds with confidence. DWD put KEVLAR-V in the tips to reduce chatter and enhance torsional stiffness, allowing you to rally this beast of a board through every nook and cranny of your local resort without feeling like you're on a bucking bronc.
- Powerful freestyle board for big park and urban features
- Directional twin shape adds stability to prevent washouts
- Flat profile is playful and forgiving on rails
- Medium flex blends snappy pop with forgiving play
- Kevlar-V in the tips reduces chatter and adds stability
- Sintered base is tough and stays fast through slow spots
- Item #DWD001Y
What do you think about this product?
January 9, 2020
All Terrain Vehicle
This board is by far my favorite snowboard I have ridden to date. Goldie pop camber is truly the best of traditional camber. The board handles big jumps, powder and groomers exceptionally well, the board is medium stiff but is still soft enough to press rails with ease. The Parker Duke pro-model is the swiss army knife of snowboards. It handles all terrain.