Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Mountain Bike Shoes we have in stock.View Similar Products
The next level.
As you step into the men’s Diadora X Vortex-Racer II Shoes and ratchet down the BOA strap, you’ll know it’s time to race. A slim and well-ventilated upper made of Suprell-Air Mesh helps you cheat the wind and keep you cool as the miles tick onward. Those uppers are anchored to composite-reinforced soles for budget-friendly stiffness you can feel while pedaling in anger.
- Affordable mountain bike shoes for XC racing
- Slim, secure fit is ready for race day
- Perforated upper with mesh inserts for breathability
- Composite sole for efficient power transfer
- Boa dial offers a micro-adjustable fit
- 2-bolt mountain cleat compatible
- Item #DIA001O
- Q & A
Good Fit Love the Boa !!!
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: Runs large
- Size Bought: 44
- Height: 5'11"
- Weight: 215lbs
I used these for cross races. Lots of grip. Clean up easy. They dont come loose. My road shoes are 44 wide. I bought these as a 44. If I had to do it over 43.5 would have been better. Once I put them through the wringer I will do an update.