Up To 60% Off
Why We Like The Troy GX Eagle Mountain Bike
Devinci is making decisions easy with their tried and true, trail-sailing rig: The Troy GX Eagle Mountain Bike. Setting us up for success, this starting option gives all we need for long journies filled with undulating terrain, thanks to 140mm of middle-of-the-road travel and a flip-chip that lets us dump the split pivot linkage geometry from a punchy high position to a smooth-cruising low position. The GX build comes with a RockShox Pike Select+ upfront and SuperDeluxe Select outback for terrain-conforming absorption at a value that can't be beaten.
This iteration of the Troy features size-specific chainstay lengths and a slacker headtube angle to increase stability, so we're not so easily bucked off while riding treacherously steep gardens of rock. Alternatively, if the mission is to get up those steep gardens, we're still not worried as the steeper seat angle positions us in proper pedal position, making gains in elevation easy to achieve. Devinci fits it with SRAM's proven GX drivetrain and G2 RS braking system, giving us reliable shifting and the knowledge that we can stop the freight when moving at speeds a little over our comfort zone.
*Due to unprecedented demand in the global supply chain and the bike industry over the last 18 months, material weight and exact components are subject to change. We are working diligently to keep tech specs updated, and any adjustments will be minor. If you have any questions, reach out to a Gearhead by chatting online or calling 1-888-276-7130.
- Multi-use mid-travel trail bike balances up and downhill ability
- 140mm of split pivot suspension help the bike stay grounded
- RockShox Pike Select+ has 150mm of premium terrain-absorption
- Full Aluminum Optimum G04 frame gives structurally sound confidence
- SRAM GX Eagle drivetrain is a trusted option with reliable gearing
- Maxxis tires and EXO+ casing aren't scared of the rigors on trail
- Longer reach and slacker head angle help you roll through the tech
- SuperBoost rear hub spacing adds torsional rigidity and stability
- Item #DVN1WUZ
Cancer and Reproductive Harm - P65Warnings.ca.gov