Up To 60% Off
Why We Like The Troy Carbon/Alloy GX Eagle Mountain Bike
The Troy Mountain Bike is Devinci's aggressive trail bike option that leaves us grinning ear to ear and searching for new untamed descents every time we take it out. This 140mm machine boasts a mild-mannered feel on our home Park City trails, with a 65-degree head tube angle (in the low setting) and a planted-yet-playful feeling from the split pivot linkage design. This particular GX Build utilizes a carbon front triangle and aluminum rear triangle that helps make room in the price tag for high-end suspension options from Fox, including a Float X Elite shock and 36 Performance Grip fork.
The categorically steep 77.5° seat angle keeps us planted on the climbs, keeping the power down whether we're churning up fire roads or picking our way through technical singletrack. SRAM’s workhorse GX Eagle drivetrain provides clean shifting and durable materials for long-lasting performance, while Code R brakes offer enduro-worthy stopping power for aggressive riding. We position the Troy as a bruiser of a trail bike that’s perfect for riders who aren’t quite ready to make the leap to the burly high-pivot design of Devinci’s Spartan, but still want the bomber descending power that Devinci is known for in a pedal-friendly package.
*Due to unprecedented demand in the global supply chain and the bike industry over the last 18 months, material weight and exact components are subject to change. We are working diligently to keep tech specs updated, and any adjustments will be minor. If you have any questions, reach out to a Gearhead by chatting online or calling 1-888-276-7130.
- Mid-travel trail bike with a workhorse build-spec for just about any trail
- 140mm of travel with split pivot design for excellent rear wheel traction
- Fox 36 Performance Grip fork with 150mm of travel soaks up big hits
- Carbon front triangle keeps weight down, alloy rear end feels compliant
- SRAM GX Eagle drivetrain is among our favorite mid-tier options
- Grippy Maxxis tires with EXO+ casing are ready for gnarly tracks
- Factor aluminum wheels are durable and dampen vibrations
- Included downtube and chainstay protectors keep your frame knick-free
- Item #DVN1WV0
Cancer and Reproductive Harm - P65Warnings.ca.gov