Kobain Deore Mountain Bike
Devinci Kobain Deore Mountain Bike
The Devinci Kobain looks might look like a long, slack enduro machine, but it is truly one of our favorite trail-ripping hardtails out there. With a head-tube angle of 65.5-degrees and 29in wheels, the Kobain rolls over just about any obstacle with ease, and the skills we learn on this hardtail effortlessly transfer over to any type of bike. The long 1191mm wheelbase for a size medium outruns most full-suspension bikes in its class providing confidence-inspiring stability. It has a roomy 445mm reach so that we can move around the bike with ease when we come across more technical sections. The Devinci Kobain bike punches way above its class and just begs to be ridden aggressively on gnarly trails.
The Devinci Kobain Deore is smartly specced with the budget-friendly but performance-focused Shimano Deore system. Even under load, Shimano's Hyperglide shifting provides buttery-smooth shifts, so when we're just finding our groove on a mountain bike, we won’t be replacing a chain or cassette in a month or two. A bump-busting Marzocchi Bomber fork supports the front end with 130mm of travel to supply seemingly endless travel at a digestible price point. The Devinci Kobain Deore comes ready to go right out of the box with tubeless Maxxis tires and a reliable TransX dropper post for endless adventure.
*Due to a high demand in the global supply chain and bike industry since the start of the pandemic, material weight and exact components are subject to change. We are working diligently to keep tech specs updated, and any adjustments will be of equal or better spec level. If you have any questions, reach out to a Gearhead by chatting online or calling 1-888-276-7130.
- Highly capable hardtail that's ready to hit the trail
- Aluminum frame construction stands up to daily trail-finding missions
- Deore drivetrain provides smooth shifting and easy maintenance
- Maxxis tires offer unmatched traction and are tubeless ready
- Marzocchi fork is built to handle big hits
- Slack geometry provides confidence-inspiring handling and stability
- 29er wheels roll over any kind of obstacle
- Hardtail design offers intuitive pedal feedback
- Item #DVN1WUW
Cancer and Reproductive Harm - P65Warnings.ca.gov