Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Men's Technical Daypacks we have in stock.View Similar Products
If it ain't broke, don't fix it.
Hearkening back to its earliest days of making backpacks for the Eurpean market in 1984, Deuter's Zugspitze 24 Backpack is a retro crossover that finds itself relevant in the tech age of the 21st century. Perfect for a stroll in the high country to pick wildflowers or a simple jaunt to your neighborhood farmer's market for fresh produce, the Zugspitze 24 is a not-too-large daypack at home on the streets and trail. And because the 24 incorporates the Aircomfort back system that Deuter pioneered over 30 years ago, you can be sure that you'll feel good lugging the load, regardless of the distance.
- An old-school daypack for the modern era
- AirComfort ventilation system keeps back cool
- Waist belt and hip pads support back comfort
- Ergonomically shaped shoulder straps fit snug
- Spacious pockets on the side, top, and front
- Inside zippered pocket for essential items
- Integrated rain cover for surprise showers
- Item #DTR004O