Select style & size:Select options
Pack all your carry-on essentials in the Deuter Transit 50 Backpack's removable daypack just in case you have to check in the main bag. Just be sure to conceal the padded, fully adjustable back panel, waist belt, and shoulder straps with the zippered panel before you depart.
- Convenient travel bag for weekend getaways
- Deployable shoulder straps, waist belt, and padded back panel
- Removable front pack doubles as daypack
- Separate bottom compartment for shoes or sleeping bags
- Organizer sleeves for laptops, electronics, and documents
- Item #DTR005D
- Q & A
10 Day USA trip
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I took a 10 day trip from Austin, San Francisco to Seattle and this backpack did great alll the way through. It was able to hold enough clothes for every occasion and the shoe holder was a great addition. I took it carry-on each flight and had no problems once zipped up and the day pack was removed. It was perfect for what I needed and could definitely last longer trips if needed. I will say that the day pack is a little small, but if you just want to hold your valuables and a light jacket it will work great. The fact that doesn't have a water bottle pouch can be annoying if you are on a hike. Overall excellent bag while on the go.
This bag also works great for overnight trips since it is so light and can carry like a duffel. I plan on using it for business trips as well although only for short trips out.
Great Looking Pack
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
I bought this for a trip to Europe this summer. The dimensions are roughly what is allowed for carry on sizes for EU continental flights. This bag looks great and is well made. Excited to use it.