Trans Alpine Pro 28L Backpack
Single-track sweat turns to single-track swagger with the Trans Alpine Pro 28L Backpack from Deuter on your back. With the Airstripes System contouring to your shoulder blades, cool air can flow through while you duck and weave through aspen glades and hug aggressive dirt corners. The pack will stay snug on your back while ducking and weaving with the compression strap system and ActiveFit shoulder straps. And when you need to stop for a water or snack break, the interior pockets keep everything organized to make your pit-stop a snappy one.
Speaking of pockets, the entire front panel opens to a slew of zippered and open pockets for storing bike pumps, spare tires, maps, and gauges, and when it's zippered shut, you can slip your bike helmet into the front stash. On the side, another zippered pocket keeps your phone protected if you happen to pitch off a jump, and two additional stash pockets hold water bottles if you decide to leave the reservoir at home.
- Fully-featured cycling pack for cruising single-track
- Front compartment keeps tubes, pumps, and maps organized
- Zippered reservoir compartment allows easy refill access
- Airstripes system creates airflow, comfortable padding
- Spring-steel frame provides load distribution, stability
- 3M reflectors are easily seen in low-visibility light
- Loop on shoulder strap to quickly store sunglasses
- Item #DTR00A6