Trans Alpine Pro 28L Backpack
Single-track sweat turns to single-track swagger with the Trans Alpine Pro 28L Backpack from Deuter on your back. With the Airstripes System contouring to your shoulder blades, cool air can flow through while you duck and weave through aspen glades and hug aggressive dirt corners. The pack will stay snug on your back while ducking and weaving with the compression strap system and ActiveFit shoulder straps. And when you need to stop for a water or snack break, the interior pockets keep everything organized to make your pit-stop a snappy one.
Speaking of pockets, the entire front panel opens to a slew of zippered and open pockets for storing bike pumps, spare tires, maps, and gauges, and when it's zippered shut, you can slip your bike helmet into the front stash. On the side, another zippered pocket keeps your phone protected if you happen to pitch off a jump, and two additional stash pockets hold water bottles if you decide to leave the reservoir at home.
- Fully-featured cycling pack for cruising single-track
- Front compartment keeps tubes, pumps, and maps organized
- Zippered reservoir compartment allows easy refill access
- Airstripes system creates airflow, comfortable padding
- Spring-steel frame provides load distribution, stability
- 3M reflectors are easily seen in low-visibility light
- Loop on shoulder strap to quickly store sunglasses
- Item #DTR00A6
- 600D polyester
- 28L (1708.5cu in)
- Airstripe system
- Shoulder Straps
- ActiveFit, mesh, padded
- Waist Belt
- tapered, cushioned
- Hydration Compatible
- top, front, back
- [front panel] multiple mesh, zippered, [side] 2 stretch, [main compartment] 1 zippered, 2 slot, [hip belt] 2 zippered
- Helmet Carry
- Rain Cover
- 21in x 11in x 8in
- Claimed Weight
- 3lb 6oz
- Recommended Use
- downhill, trail
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
June 16, 2020
Great Biking Backpack!
- I've put it through the wringer
- Size Bought
- One size
- 6` 3"
- 265 lbs
It is a fantastic backpack. It is light, it was a superb structure and it has a lot of compartments to keep all your gear organized. I was checking all the compartments and found that it came with a yellowish-green fluorescent rain cover which can be used to be seen on the road. I would love to buy another one just to have it as a backup. It is really a great bag, buy it! About the fit, it's fits perfect. I am fat guy, 6'3 around 265 lbs, and the backpack fits nice.