Stepout 22L Backpack
Most school packs feel so flimsy that you're surprised they can survive an entire semester of college―not to mention the sweaty discomfort you feel every time you reach class. Deuter built the Stepout 22 Backpack with comfort and longevity in mind so you can get multiple degrees with the same pack. Deuter's well-ventilated AirStripes suspension system works with the durable, water-repellent construction to assure a fantastic ride suitable for the occasional long hike as well as the college commute.
- Burly backpack built for college commutes and hot hikes
- AirStripes suspension includes a mesh spacer for extra ventilation
- Anatomic shoulder straps and removable webbing waist belt
- Compartments for documents, notebooks, and valuables
- Item #DTR003L
- Deuter-Super-Polytex (600D polyester, PU coating), Macro Lite 210 (210D x 420D nylon, PU coating)
- 22L (1343cu in)
- Shoulder Straps
- anatomically padded
- Waist Belt
- removable webbing
- front panel
- 1 valuables, 1 zippered front, 2 side, 1 padded notebook
- 18.1 x 12 x 7.5in
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 11oz
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
September 1, 2017
Could you fit a Nalgene water bottle in the side pockets?