See what there is to see.
You don't have any definitive plans for the day, you just know you don't want to be cooped up in the house. So load up the Deuter Stepout 12 Backpack with the bare essentials for a day in the city and see where the day takes you. Airstripes mesh back panels make minimal contact with your back for maximum airflow when you're cruising through town on your bike, helping to ensure you don't end up with a huge sweat stain on your shirt when you stop in for a coffee. The main compartment stows your book or tablet so you have something to entertain you while you sip your latte. When you're hanging out under the hot sun in the park later, you'll have plenty of water to keep you hydrated thanks to the dual stretch side pockets. And when you're making your way home at the end of the day, a reflective loop offers a convenient spot to clip a safety light so you remain visible in the waning light.
- Compact pack for cruising around town
- Deuter-Super-Polytex fabric is tough and water-resistant
- Padded mesh back panels enhance breathability
- Anatomical-shaped shoulder straps for comfortable carry
- Zippered front pocket secures small items
- Stretch side pockets hold water bottle
- Reflective loop for securing safety light while biking
- Item #DTR003J