Select Style & Size
Kikki 8L Backpack
Your little one keeps pestering you for a puppy, and while you try and figure out who's going to take care of it you can hold them over with the Deuter Kikki 8L Backpack. Thanks to this playful daypack, your young adventurer will have a furry friend of their own to lug along on day hikes, trips to school, and family vacations. The ears and eyes on this pack not only give them a super-fun design, but also serve a functional purpose thanks to the reflectivity in the eyes that keeps them visible in dark conditions. A stretch compartment on the inside lets them keep wet clothes separate from everything else when you're wandering back from the beach together, and two side pockets ensure that they've got space for water, apple juice, or chocolate milk.
- Give young explorers a wandering companion with this playful pack
- Animal eyes reflect light to keep them visible in low light
- Separate internal compartment keeps wet and dry stuff separate
- Side pockets keep water bottles and extra layers stashed
- Eco-friendly fabrics help preserve the land they'll grow up in
- Item #DTR009L
- Responsible Collection
- Bluesign Approved
- 600D Super-Polytex (100% polyester), PU coating
- 8L (488cu in)
- 2 side stretch
- 36 x 20 x 16in
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
May 16, 2020
Perfect for a little hiker
- I've used it several times
- True to size
My 2 year old loves this backpack and its nice to have her carry her own diapers! She likes doing the clips to open the pack but also to secure at her chest when wearing. It is nice quality and yes, I would recommend it to a friend.