Select style & size:Select options
Kid Comfort Carrier
For parents hiking or traveling with wee ones, the Deuter Kid Comfort Carrier offers a relaxing ride for your kiddo—and extra storage space for longer days. Fully adjustable shoulder straps, hip belt, and torso length allow either parent to wear it, with load adjustment straps for dialing in a balanced outing. The integrated daypack is perfect for baby's daily needs, and can be attached to the chest straps for easy access en route. Two grab handles and a sturdy aluminum frame keep it easy to maneuver when it's not on your back, and it's equipped with a locking kickstand so it can be set down when you're taking a break.
The Kid Comfort Carrier features Deuter's Aircomfort Sensic Vario System, with padded comfort and mesh ventilation for both you and the babe. Ergonomic cushioning lets your little one nap easily during outings, with a pillow for extra comfort, and mesh panels strategically placed to help wick moisture away from your back. The new safety harness system uses color-coded buckles for straightforward operation, with side access if kiddo wants to climb in all by themselves.
- Child carrier for parents looking for maximum comfort
- Sturdy suspension system provides support and tip-resistance
- Aircomfort mesh padding keeps you and kiddo comfortable
- Height adjustable foot rests accommodate a growing child
- Back zippered compartment can hold a sun shade or 3L hydration
- Reflective hits add visibility in low-light conditions
- Folds up for convenient travel and transportation
- Item #DTR009G
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: N/A
- Height: 6'2"
- Weight: 185lbs
This pack is awesome. It is lightweight and comfortable to wear on longer hikes. There are tons of pockets and adjustments in every area for both you and the baby.
Does this come with the sun shade?? According to Deuter website this one does include detachable sun-roof (https://www.deuterusa.com/collections/kids/products/kid-comfort?variant=22031490023542)
But according to Backcountry "Tech Specs" it is sold separately.