A classic, reborn.
An updated version of one of Deuter's original models, the Groden 32 Backpack took the same silhouette as the 1984 model and outfitted it with modern upgrades to deliver premium performance with classic trekking style. When the original Gorden came out with its Aircomfort ventilated back system, it took the hiking pack world by storm. The new one picks up where the old one left off, offering superior comfort, support, and organization.
Padded mesh keeps air flowing through the back panel and shoulder straps to keep you cool when you're tackling tough ascents, while the spring steel frame supports heavy loads when your pack is stuffed to the brim. A padded hip belt increases stability by keeping the pack from swinging around when you're scrambling up rocky slopes. It retains a sleek profile when you're carrying light loads, but features multiple external pockets and a stretch compartment so it can handle the job when you have long, gear-intensive missions in mind.
- Retro-inspired pack for technical day hikes
- Aircomfort system supports load and breathes well
- Padded hip belt adds comfort and stability
- Stretch compartment expands to hold large loads
- Rain cover deploys to protect gear from storms
- Trekking pole loops hold poles when not needed
- Large external pockets keep gear organized
- Super Polytex fabric is tough and water-repellent
- Item #DTR004Q