Originally launched in 1984, the Deuter Women's Groden 30 SL Backpack represents a modern update to a timeless hiking pack. It's roomy enough for demanding hikes stretching from sunrise 'till late evening, carrying everything you need for conquering varying trail surfaces and surviving in rapidly changing weather.
The Groden 30's top-loading compartment eagerly swallows all your bulkier items, such as outerwear and extra layers. There's a separate pocket for partitioning wet gear from the pack's main compartment, as well as an integrated raincover that deploys when rain threatens to soak your gear. Bellow side pockets expand its carrying capacity when you require extra storage.
- Modern update to a timeless hiking pack
- 30-liter capacity for dayhikes and outdoor adventures
- Aircomfort mesh suspension increases ventilation
- Anatomical straps and a widened hip belt stabilizes hefty loads
- Roomy main compartment for your hiking necessities
- Front pocket separates wet clothes and outerwear
- Integrated rain cover for stormy conditions
- Trekking pole attachment loops
- Item #DTR004P