Select Style & Size
The Futura is Vario.
Big enough, but not too big, for those overnight trips and long treks, the Deuter Futura Vario 50+10 pack gets you through European travels or a day to the cliff. A volume of 3650 cubic inches provides the capacity for all of your goodies, like a hydration bladder and trusty hiking poles that will get you through a weekend backpacking trip. Features like the top-loading construction make it easy to pack the Vario to the brim. Ripstop nylon material shows that Deuter knows what kind of durability you need on your hikes. Control sweaty-back syndrome when you head out for that five-mile jaunt to the talus fields of Chaos Canyon with the Deuter's custom Aircomfort system. This design creates a separation between you and the pack for optimal stability on long hikes and reduction of sweat.
- Comfortable backpack for weekend treks and international travels
- 50L capacity expands to 60L for packing gifts back home
- AirComfort back panel includes heavy padding at shoulders and waist
- Rain cover protects valuables from wet weather
- Internal sleeve sized for 3L hydration reservoirs
- Attachments for ice axes or trekking poles
- Item #DTR006I
- 600D polyester, 210D nylon, PU coating
- 50 + 10L (3050 + 610cu in)
- AirComfort back panel, spring steel frame
- Shoulder Straps
- padded air mesh, adjustable, sternum strap
- Waist Belt
- padded air mesh, adjustable
- Hydration Compatible
- 3L compatibility
- top, front
- 2 side, 1 front, 1 valuables, 2 waist belt, 1 lid
- Ice Axe Carry
- Trekking Pole Carry
- Sleeping Bag Compartment
- bottom zipper
- Rain Cover
- 30 x 13 x 13in
- Claimed Weight
- 4lb 9oz
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
September 16, 2019
Packs a Punch
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
I used this one time on an overnight. I have had day packs from Deuter that I really loved, so I was excited to try their larger packs. The size was easy to adjust to fit me and I liked the suspensions system. I found it to be very comfortable. I was able to self support with this pack, taking my 3 person tent and all of our cooking gear. The only issue I had was that the sleeping bag compartment barley fit my 0 degree bag. I get cold and camp in the high alpine a lot, so I need a pack that will fit my big sleep bag. This one works, but a 65 liter is a lot easier to pack. The photo is of my son, wearing the pack. We switched packs throughout the trip. This is a little small for him, but he didn't have any complains about the carrying the weight.
September 3, 2018
IS this bag the new 2018 version?