For all future adventures.
With a shorter torso, the Women's Deuter Futura 22L Backpack is designed for smaller frames, and for keeping them cool when warm days are in store. The Aircomfort Sensic Back System is designed for ventilated comfort on the trail, using ergonomic shoulder straps that provide natural adjustment to the width and angle of your shoulders; the hip fins blend seamlessly into the back panel, reducing pesky hot spots and leaving a breezeway between the pack and your back. Padded with breathable mesh and fully adjustable, getting a comfortable fit mid-hike is as easy as pulling on a strap or two.
The Futura 22L holds enough space for day hikes without getting excessive, and you can easily stuff in layers, lunch, and rain gear without batting an eye. Should you encounter stormy weather while you're out, the included rain
cover slips over the bag to keep your gear dry, and if you encounter
rocky terrain there's a spot for your trekking poles as well. Three stretch pockets on the outside let you add additional items you want to have close-at-hand, and a zippered organizational pocket comes in handy if you ever use the bag for going to class or commuting to work.
- Technical day pack for staying cool on warm treks
- 22L capacity offers space for the day's essentials
- Padded ventilation system provides breathable comfort
- Hydration sleeve capable of holding a 2 or 3 liter bladder
- Included rain cover keeps your layers safe and dry
- Plenty of pockets keep small items easy to reach
- SOS label offers helpful tips in case of emergency
- Adjustable straps help you adjust according to load
- Item #DTR005S