Select a size:
Why We Like The Fox 40+4L Backpack
It's time for Junior to start pulling his weight around here. He isn't quite ready to join the workforce, but a little help on the trail would be nice. Strap the Deuter Kids' Fox 40 Pack on his back and he'll be as happy as you are. That's because Deuter is famous for making weight comfortable. The Fox 40 is based on Deuter's adult trekking packs and borrows technology, like the breathable, molded back panel that is designed to fuse the hiker and pack into one entity, to increase maneuverability and comfort while promoting airflow to cool Junior during the hike.
- An ergonomically designed pack for young backpackers
- VariQuick back length adjustment system for customization
- Adjustable sternum belt for added security
- Padded hip belt and load adjustment straps for comfort
- Walking pole holder for convenience
- Item #DTRL17R
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.