Select style & size:Select options
A right of passage.
It's time for Junior to start pulling his weight around here—he isn't quite ready to join the workforce, but a little help on the trail would be nice. Strap the Deuter Kids' Fox 40 Pack on his back and he'll be as happy as you are. That's because Deuter is famous for making weight comfortable. The Fox 40 is based on Deuter's adult trekking packs and borrows technology, like the breathable, molded back panel that is designed to fuse the hiker and pack into one entity, to increase maneuverability and comfort while promoting airflow to cool Junior during the hike.
- A backpacking pack for your tough little one
- 40-liter carrying capacity for multi-day trips
- Breathable back panel manages moisture
- Trekking pole loops secure necessary tools
- Flexible frame for efficient load transfer
- Vari Quick System accommodates growing kids
- Bottom opening for easy access to sleeping bag
- Item #DTR007D
- Q & A
My sons first pack
- Height: 6'1"
- Weight: 185lbs
He wanted to go backpacking for his 7th birthday and carry his own gear. So we got him this pack and it has worked great. He carried his sleeping bag, clothing, lantern and stuff animals with no difficulties. I look forward to following this pack around on many more adventures.