Select style & size:Select options
Aviant Access Pro 70L Backpack
The Deuter Men's Aviant Access Pro 70L Backpack compliments season-long trips traveling across continents by plane, train, or automobile. The cushy Contact back panel and sturdy steel frame feel like a backpacking backpack built to handle trekking from Swiss town to the nearest trains taking you to Paris. When you reach the train, the Aviant's shoulder straps, hip belt, and back panel all stow away to stay safe for compact packing. The removable daypack has enough room for what you need in the trolley, as well as day trips to museums and cafes. A full-zip opening on the front panel allows easy packing and unpacking to the main compartment that's large enough for a week's worth of traveling essentials, and Deuter added a secondary compartment to separate dirty shoes and clothes from the main compartment.
- Professional-level traveling pack for touring from town to town
- 70L capacity large enough for week-long or season-long getaways
- Stowable backpack straps and Contact back for flights and buses
- Removable daypack comes in handy during nights away from the hotel
- Secondary compartment sized for shoes
- Item #DTR00AH
600D polyester, PU coating
70L (4271 cu in)
Contact back system, steel frame, stowable shoulder straps
removable daypack, 1 shoe bag, 1 front stuff [daypack] 1 side bottle
zippered front panel
26 x 13 x 10in
What do you think about this product?