One bag to rule them all.
You're taking the customary summer-after-college to backpack Europe, but need to pack light and you want one bag that does everything. The Dueter Aircontact Lite 40+10 Backpack's middle name is versatility, so it fits the bill perfectly. The top lid is adjustable, so you can add 10 liters of volume whether you're on the move from one hostel to the next or you have a boatload of souvenirs to bring back; a removable separator within the main compartment lets you customize how your gear is packed and accessed. If you're taking a detour through the Alps, gear loops hold your trekking poles or an ice axe, and attachment loops let you add a helmet if you're going for a technical route. A special pocket inside the pack keeps your passport and cash safe so you're not scrambling for an ATM or embassy, and a helpful SOS guide is stitched to the pack for helpful tips if you find yourself in over your head.
Convenience aside, the Aircontact Lite adjusts for the perfect fit no matter your body type, and the Aircontact System ensures comfort from the boot of Italy to the pubs of Ireland. Load adjustment straps let you alter the pack's center of gravity, the shoulder straps can be lifted or lowered to fit tall or short hikers, and even the waist belt can be shifted according to hip shape. Generous padding balances comfort with ventilation, dissipating damp air during long days and far distances, so you'll still have energy to search out local cuisine when you reach your destination for the night.
- Expandable pack for backpacking adventures across the globe
- Adjustable lid lets you add 10L when you need extra storage
- Ventilated system at the back offers comfortable, balanced travel
- Bladder compartment and gear storage accommodate adventurous trips
- Front, side, and top pockets provide easy access to maps and snacks
- Adjustable fit system lets you adjust to almost any sized hiker
- Item #DTR006W