Comfort is the name of the game.
The Deuter Women's Aircontact Lite 35+10 SL Backpack may have a complicated name and comes with tons of neat features, but it's simple to use and comfortable to carry during weekend treks. Built for durability and comfort, this pack starts with a water-resistant and abrasion-resistant combination of fabrics, while the Aircontact Lite suspension promotes fresh air circulation between your back and the pack. Hollow aluminum X stays offer lightweight, form-fitting support and help the pack move with you on the trail, and the VariQuick adjustment system helps customize just the right fit when you're on the move. Well-placed compartments keep your gear organized, so you don't have to perform an archaeological dig to locate your headlamp, and compression stabilizer straps manage the load.
- Comfortable, stable, and breathable weekend adventure pack
- Durable fabrics hold up against wear and tear
- Aluminum X-frame transfers weight on the hips for comfort
- Aircontact back system keeps cool air flowing through
- Anatomical S-shaped shoulder straps carry with cushioning
- Attachment for ice axe or hiking pole loops free up hands
- Pockets stash wet gear, organize easily, and equalize load
- Hydration-reservoir compatibility helps keep water close
- Item #DTR006V
- Q & A
Not too shabby
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I had the chance to take the Aircontact Lite 35 for some testing in the Rockies. I was overall impressed with the weight distribution and adjustability of this backpack. While it's a little bit heavier than other backpacks I've carried, I think that it's probably more durable as well. Deuter did a good job of complimenting body mechanics with this pack. For the cost, this backpack is probably worth it.