Trail 30L Backpack
The Deuter Trail 30L Backpack is the choice for off-trail, self-supported travel where technical obstacles are likely. It's designed to hug your back to maximize your balance, while lifting the load to ensure airflow. For support, a tensioned, U-shaped frame runs through the pack, making heavy loads as comfortable as possible. Deuter's Aircontact Trail suspension system allows air to pass between your back and the pack for a cool and comfortable feel. 3D Airmesh at the back and shoulders only increase the comfort, while generous amounts of padding make for a cushy and comfortable hike. For on trail convenience, the pack is hydration system compatible, features a detachable rain cover, and stretch side pockets for quick access to hats, water bottles, or extra layers.
- Technical daypack for long days on the trail
- Aircontact Trail Suspension and Delrin frame lift the load
- Hydration system compatible for easy access to water
- Zippered lid, front, side and internal pockets for organization
- Wet/dry storage compartment separates wet or dirty gear
- Ice axe and hiking pole gear loops let you go hands-free
- Item #DTR007Z
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
Excellent backpack. I really enjoy the zippered outside that allows be access from the bottom as well as the top. The cinching straps are all in the right places and super useful for the gear I need to strap on it. The water bottle pockets are also really nice and allow no chance for the water bottle to fall out of the pocket. The brain is spacious enough to contain what I need and it can strap over some oversized objects so I can carry larger objects when needed. The space afforded to you with the padding on the back is really nice on hot summer days and keeps the sweat off. Overall I am a big fan of the pack, I had the older model and this one still works really well!