Why We Like The Descente Storm Mizusawa Down Jacket
For a versatile down-insulated winter jacket we can use during almost any activity, we look to the Descente Storm Mizusawa Down Jacket for superior comfort and weather protection. Its shell, constructed with a 4-way stretch Dermizax flexible matte fabric, features non-quilted thermal bonding, fully taped seams, and the StreamLine system for complete waterproofness. The Para-Hood system keeps your head protected from rain and snow and prevents pooling around the neck, while its Parazip top opening allows for the hood to stay closed when not in use.
- Winter jacket designed for wide variety of activities
- Built with a waterproof, 4-way stretch fabric
- DOWNPASS certified down insulation keeps body warm
- StreamLine system controls flow of water on surface
- Dual front zips with a mesh panel add ventilation
- Para-hood system closes away hood when not in use
- Item #DESV16F
- Dermizax flexile matte 4 way stretch fabric
- 90/10 down
- Center Back Length
- [medium] 27.5
- para-hood system
- 2 zipped hand, 1 zipped chest
- mesh panel between dual front zippers
- Claimed Weight
- [medium] 2lb 3oz
- casual, ski, snowboard
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help