Select style & size:Select options
Up your game.
Stealthy graphics and enduro durability define Deity Components' T-Mo Enduro Carbon Riser Bar. With proprietary molding made in-house in Nampa, ID, Deity Components enjoys exact control over development and construction of the T-Mo to deliver a light, stiff, and strong bar for all-mountain and enduro aspirations. Made from unidirectional carbon fiber, this bar provides efficient stiffness while damping vibrations to reduce hand fatigue over long, bumpy trails.
- A carbon fiber bar built for all-mountain and enduro riding
- 9-deg bend and 5-deg upsweep
- 760mm width provides stable control
- Includes Deity Icon 3D End Plugs
- Recommeded max torque range of 4-4.5Nm
- Made in Nampa, ID
- Item #DTC0002
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
This bar is tough and light. I really love having the 760mm width since I am a female and do not need a wider bar.
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
Put this on my custom Mach 5.5 build. I have loved using this bar so far, and it looks sharp as all get out!
Raise the bar! [ On good looks.]
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I simply chose this this bar over other carbon riser bars, due to it's appearance. It is otherwise as good as any when it comes to function, and seems to be a top quality product. Fit and function are spot on. I have it mounted on my Pivot Mach 429SL with a Renthal apex stem. Also, my Ergon GSX grips clamp on without any threat of crushing the bars.